2013年4月17日星期三

Launch X431 CReader VII reviews

                  Launch X431 CReader VII reviews

Before I purchased one launch x431 CReader VII created by launch, I learn some reviews, for example: battery from the launch x431 CReader VII lasts lengthy I don't understand how to use Launch x431 CReader VII. I Quickly think that must definitely be true.

Actually, now I change my thoughts, a few days ago I attempt to buy one CReader VII at china and receive it yesterday they ship in my experience by DHL, extremely fast shipping. After I have it, it packed well and obtain no damaged in the manner. This is exactly what I recieve CReader VII, take a look the entire package.

Creader VII package consists of: 1xCreader VII with Standard 16-PIN OBD connector, 1x User's manual, 1x USB cable,4x Dry cell, 1x CF card, 1x CF card readers. I believe I'm happy with Creader VII 3.2 inch of screen with LCD color display.

"the battery of x431 CReader VII lasts very long time." I don't think so, you will find 4 bits of dry cell, if this expires, I'm able to buy a replacement. And for someone?¡¥s confusion they don't understand how to use X431 CReader VII, it's not possible, CReader VII is really a DIY fault code scanner, it's very simple to use, also you will find one instructions within the package.

Allow me to demonstrate what will it use Launch CReader VII?

Functions menu:

1. Single model full system diagnosis:

2. All OBD functions:

Read/obvious DTC

Real-time data stram

Readiness condition test

Freeze frame data, etc.

3. DLC query function

4. DLC location alert

5. Abbreviation query

6. Buzzer alarm

7. USD or Sdcard upgrade

8. Record and playback test data

9. Data streams displayed in waveform

                       

 

 

 

 

没有评论:

发表评论